The term ‘Fitflopsale-Singapore’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Unauthorized use of this website could give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement be in writing. For Fitflopsale-Singapore to act on your notice, you must be authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed. When informing 1 Kindesign of an alleged copyright infringement, you should:
1. Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are involved, please provide a representative list of such works.
2. Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit Fitflopsale-Singapore to locate that material.
3. Provide your information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
4. Certify or include a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owners agent, or law.
5. Certify that the information that you have provided 1 Kindesign is accurate. You should attest under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed.
6. Include your physical or electronic signature.
Fitflopsale-Singapore may not be able to act on your complaint promptly or at all if you do not provide this information.
Linking to Fitflopsale-Singapore
Fitflopsale-Singapore grants you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at our discretion, for you to link to the Website home page or to any other Fitflopsale-Singapore posts from any site you own or control that is not commercially competitive with onekindesign.com and does not criticize or otherwise injure us, so long as the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such site links, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, topic, name or other material or that violates the spirit of our mission.
Change of Terms